2022 AAKF Spring Seminar Registration
Thank you for choosing to register online! Please fill out the form on this page, and keep in mind the following:
- All youth participants need to provide a parent or guardian name and phone number.
- All adult participants need to provide an emergency contact name and phone number.
- For those 18 and older, who are high school or college/University students, please bring your student ID at check-in.
Current (2022) AAKF members (registered online by April 20, or mailed registration postmarked by April 16):
- Adults (18 and older): $100.00 all sessions, $70.00 for one day, or $50.00 for one session
- Youth (17 and younger) and current students (high school or college): $80.00 for the whole seminar, $50.00 for one day, or $30.00 for one session
Current (2022) AAKF members (registered online after April 20, or mailed registration postmarked after April 16 or at the door):
- Adults (18 and older): $120.00 all sessions, $90.00 for one day, or $70.00 for one session
- No youth or student discount
Non-AAKF members will pay additional $40 to the fees listed above. If you are interested in membership, please don't hesitate to contact us.
All current AAKF USA Team members can attend free of charge.
Once you have completed the registration, you will receive an e-mail with your filled out registration form, which you (and the parent/guardian for those under 18) must sign, and bring to the seminar.
Please double-check the events registered, and the total cost. If you need to make changes, use the "Back to Form" button, and then submit the registration again.
By submitting your registration, you agree to follow all University of Wisconsin-Madison guidelines regarding COVID-19, including those that are adopted specifically for this event.
Thank you for your registration!
Registration complete for for sessions, for a total of .
You will receive a registration confirmation email within a few minutes. Print the attached form, sign it, and bring it with you to the event.
You can pay online using the Paypal button below, or bring the payment with the signed form to the event.
Something went wrong. Please close this window and try again!
Registering online is prefered, but you can also download the informational packet, fill out the waiver/registration form, and mail it with payment made to "AAKF Great Lakes Region". Paper registrations should be mailed (before Saturday, April 16 to avoid the late fee) to:
AAKF Great Lakes Region
c/o Vassil Peytchev
2914 Interlaken Pass
Madison, WI 53719